The Real McCoy Reason for Racism on Earth Is Because the Practitioners Are Spiritually Non-Existent. They Are Freaks.
The Real McCoy Reason for Racism on Earth Is Because the Practitioners Are Spiritually Non-Existent. They Are Zombies.
A lot of people will disagree because, obviously, it's in their interest to disagree. Besides the saving-face effect, or saving-face angle, many people have invested a lot in maintaining a certain type of paradigm which, regardless of their awareness of what is better, they are completely helpless to precipitate an alternative situation or reality.
Regardless, it might be a trap. They say it's the trap of wealth, as in W-E-A-L-T-H. And, be deliberate, it could be intentional. They could just be cruel. They know better; they just don't care.
And why am I saying this?
On this planet, I've written so many articles about telepathy. After having experienced it directly myself, I can confirm it's a natural human ability that was switched off. That was the impression—the first impression I had, anyway—during my first telepathic conversation.
And the third party, or the person in question, even seemed amazed—or not amazed. The impression I got from this person was that they were surprised that I wasn't that bowled over, because I was more interested in asking about physics, propulsion, gravity, structures, ''structural integrity'',
clocking devices, and blah, blah, blah than I was with the telepathic awareness. Being advanced beings, they were probably not surprised, but I had the impression they were amazed that it didn't bother me.
This is because it just felt natural. It just felt like breathing, you know? Or even this talking—it's like that, you know? What's the big deal? That was the impression I had during my first experience that I can clearly remember.
So, when you look at this planet, we spend so much time talking about equality, altruism, benevolence, fairness, compassion, no racism, seeing each other as one, and brotherhood, whatever. And I think all our efforts are fruitless. They're a waste of time without certain parameters being tweaked.
It's like love. You can teach love, you can show love, you can send people to universities for thousands of years to theoretically learn love, but if they don't experience love, they haven't got the foggiest clue what you're talking about.
And this is why I say, in the case of racism on this planet—I will use this word—the entire human race has spent so much effort, so much time, so many wasted assets trying to convince... I don't care what you tell me, the ones who are practising racism in these times, records prove it, are white.
Whether it's NGOs, whether it's government, whether it's NATO, whether it's the treatment of African countries, whether it's after the First World War or the Second World War, whether it's the economic plan for Africa, whether it's the slave trade, whether it's the World Bank, the IMF, or whether it's conditional preferential treatment where Ukrainians are allowed to stay, are invited to stay in English homes, and Africans, or refugees of colour, are told to die in the sea.
And this is my point. There's no way you can educate people out of this. It's fruitless.
The only way forward, I propose to you, is evolution—spiritual evolution.
No racist white man, dog, woman or alien motherfucker will be cured of seeing non-white people—or, I shouldn't say that, racist, white people in general will never be cured collectively of seeing people's colour first, or seeing people's colour initially, until they evolve spiritually, until they can sense the soul.
You don't have to see the aura. Until you can sense the essence of people. And this is why indigenous people—we might call it a weakness, idiocy, naive, dumbass, or whatever, giving up your bed to strangers, that's deep—you can sense the God in someone ? WTF.
Once you can sense that, you don't need to teach them about racism, about what equality is, or whatever. It's bullshit.
This is because the whole problem on Earth is that racist white people haven't evolved spiritually. The first step will be telepathy. Once that is done, you will not need to tell people that a child in Sudan is the same as a child in France. You will not need to tell people about the Rwanda Hutu and Tutsi massacre, or how 500 years of slavery was worse than four years of the Holocaust. You will not need to say that. People will automatically get it.
Now, I'm sounding angry because, motherfucker, if you gave me my way, I wouldn't need to fucking pontificate or babysit, you get me?.
The reason for racism on Earth is because the Practitioners are spiritually non-existent. They are zombies.
Comments
Post a Comment