What’s Dionysus Got to Do With Me? F‑F‑S‑K - What the fuck? Dr NobuNaga DiYanga Moon Tzu 4QuaZulu.
I don’t believe in talking too much about so‑called woo‑woo, metaphysics, or anything you can’t prove. If you can’t prove something, you need to be careful about what you spark in public.
Still, this has happened to me a few times now, and I’m starting to wonder how many similar events I’ve ignored in my life simply because I didn’t remember them. But recently — within one year — I’ve had two striking experiences that I cannot sweep under the carpet.
I always try to brush these things aside and find the most logical explanation. But the first event was too precise, too unexpected, especially because I had never heard the name of that entity before. The second event, I’ll be honest, involved the name Dionysus.
I’m sure I’ve heard that name somewhere — maybe in a book or a documentary — something to do with a Greek god.
But the dream I just had now (30‑09‑2026, 10:10 a.m.) was overwhelming. I’ve been up all night, my eyes are burning, but I need to document this before it fades.
The experience was too much — like an entire flipping… something. Too much to unpack. I remember at some point it was a group of us; I wasn’t alone with this person.
We reached a place that felt like a police checkpoint. I remember the conversations there. The whole thing was positive, even humorous. It’s mad how you can forget the details but your body remembers the feeling. I woke up feeling good — deeply good — even though the specifics are blurry.
The name kept repeating: Dionysus, Dionysus, Dionysus.
I’m thinking: I’m an African. What the fuck?
Who is Dionysus? Why that name? Why that presence?
At some point, I think we were in a tavern — almost medieval — and it was fun, real fun. Sometimes waking up is the hard part, especially when the dream feels more real and more beautiful than the physical world you return to.
But still: Dionysus. What does Dionysus have to do with me, for fuck’s sake?
Comments
Post a Comment