I Don't Understand Western Cannibals by General, Doctor, Field Marshal, Master Chef, Scientist, Psychoanalyst, Content Creator, Master Chef, spiritualist, Astral Projectionist Nobunaga AKA ''Professor Femi ''.
There’s been a lot of talk about cannibalism and the eating of human flesh. We had a video online of a girl—Gabriela or something, a Mexican model. She’s apparently deceased now. No longer here. No one can find her. No updates. In the footage she was screaming, “¡HuManos, Humanos, Humanos!” The story goes that she attended a party of billionaires and various pillars of Western society held in Mexico. They indulged in cannibalism. They ate human flesh. She was spit out.
An entire industry has since been dedicated to debunking the whole thing—calling it a reel, a fabrication, blah blah blah. Which brings me to my point.
Look at it from a cultural angle. When indigenous people get into violent strife, war, or argument, they threaten their opponents in the language of cannibalism. They say: I’m gonna eat you. I’m gonna fuck you up. I’m gonna eat your ass up. I’m gonna bite your head. I’m gonna roast you. I’m gonna take your liver. I’m gonna eat your heart raw in front of you. I’m gonna pluck your eyes.
A Very close historical personality whose direct knowledge I possess is known to have surrounded his enemies or so called enemies towns and villages with musicians who in turn played songs about ''their testicles being consumed post battle by the historical personality's army even though he , the warlord was also a high priest who was more than aware of the devolution, spiritually speaking of cannibalism, yet he encouraged and he even promoted the myth, why ? Psychological warfare purposes, makes the army's work easier when the adversary is fighting while suffering from dysentery caused by fear LOL
Most of these indigenous folks cannibalism 'PR' comments come from people who are probably vegan in real life.
They’re boasting.
Especially in the ghetto. They want you to believe it. They want to scare you.
Most times these same guys will run a thousand miles the minute they see a drop of actual blood—what we also call ketchup.
I’ve watched people act tough and hard, then fold the second real blood appears or when they see bullets fly, in my childhood the memory of a tough guy comes to mind, hiding behind a stack [ crates ] of coca cola bottles during an armed robbery, as if coke bottles would stop bullets, yet pre_action he was hard as nails, talked as if he ate stones for breakfast and washed it down with brimstone. The threat is the point. The performance is the point.
It’s amazing that over there, people actively try to impress upon you that they are cannibals. Even some indigenous elites I know are quietly proud of the old rumors that their mothers or fathers were witches and wizards who ate people. They don’t rush to debunk it. They let the story sit. In that cultural space it functions as power, as fear, as reputation. A part of them in modern times knows it’s mostly bullshit, but they leave the aura alone.
Over here, by contrast, the Western elite spends serious energy and money distancing themselves. Articles, fact-checks, official denials. Names get mentioned in the wider swirl—Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Hunter Biden, Epstein connections, Farage, whoever else is in the current rotation—and the response is aggressive dissociation. Even when pictures surface of people eating suspicious-looking things, the machinery of denial kicks in hard. They do not want the association.
And yet, at the same time, among themselves they make the jokes. They call it jerky. They send the little emails. There is a private enjoyment of the twisted notoriety that attaches to the idea of cannibalism. They lean into the dark humor while publicly scrubbing every trace.
Meanwhile the indigenous man stands there saying, loud and clear: Yeah, I’m gonna eat your head. I’m coming to fuck you up and eat your heart and take it out. He is not hiding the threat. He is weaponizing the image.
But the cultural and spiritual reality underneath is different. We’re too cultural, too spiritual, too superstitious for the real thing. Another man’s flesh is bad luck. People have their Ori, their guardian spirits. Especially with children—indigenous culture holds that the guardian angels of kids are more sensitive, more dangerous, more vengeful. You don’t touch that. You don’t go there. People know what I’m saying. I don’t need to pontificate.
So look at the contrast. Privately, certain Western circles show off, promote the notoriety in coded language, treat the rumor like a dark trophy. Publicly they pour resources into denial and distance. The indigenous posture is the opposite: open threat, cultural performance, zero actual appetite for the act itself.
I just can’t get these people.
Human beings. Probably the only planet where these particular characteristics exist. If you pay attention, the place is not boring at all. Not when you watch it from a human being’s perspective.
Signing off, Doctor Nobunaga
Nowadays I say I’m going to call myself Moon Tzu instead of Sun Tzu, Not Mzungu, Moon Tzu
Comments
Post a Comment