You see, when you’re dealing with infinite potential, it’s quite rude to dictate. To tell infinite potential what to do, beyond simply saying: Thy will be done.

 

Mother, I Thank You, Thy Will Be Done. Ase.

Only genuine prayer is: Thy will be done.

A lot of people wake up and immediately have all these manifestation tricks and positive affirmations that they feel they have to recite at particular periods of the day. And yes, I do agree with Neville Goddard and a lot of the manifestation mystics. Even more so because of my personal experience—not simply because what they say sounds logical, which is probably why, deep down, a lot of people are drawn to them.

I appreciate their positions, and I’m talking about people like Neville Goddard and the ancient mystics.

You see, when you’re dealing with infinite potential, it’s quite rude to dictate. To tell infinite potential what to do, beyond simply saying: Thy will be done.

For a couple of years now, I’ve liked these particular trainers. They remind me of my childhood. When I was about twelve or thirteen, they were very popular. They’re quite out of fashion now, but they’re vintage, and I like them. I even had a budget of ten times what I actually ended up paying for them.

I said to myself that I wasn’t going to deliberately go into a shop and pay £200 or whatever for these trainers. If you want to buy them new, that’s the kind of money you might be looking at on Amazon, eBay, or elsewhere.

I didn’t even ask Source, Creation, or Allah for them.

I simply gave thanks.

And today, I was walking past my local bric-a-brac/junk shop. What did I see the guy bringing out of the shop?

Exactly the pair of trainers I wanted.

Exactly the brand. Exactly my size. And they were brand new.

It was a bric-a-brac/charity shop, so they do sometimes receive donations from corporations or whatever. Before God and man, I have the receipt for them. If I can find it, the guy is still there, so hopefully I can even prove what I’m saying is true. I’m not just making this up for a blog story.

Ten pounds.

£10.

One-zero.

I repeat: I would probably have paid ten times that amount if I had encountered them elsewhere at the right price.

But there you go.

So I give thanks.

Yes, one might say it took some time, and whatever else. But to me, it’s just another example of why the only prayer is:

Thy will be done.

If that is our only prayer, then whatever happens, happens according to the will of Source, Creation, Allah.

You might call something negative, but there’s that popular tale about the Chinese farmer who lost his farm, then whose son became injured, and so on. I don’t know whether the story is historically real, but the point it illustrates is powerful: the outcome is not always what we think it is going to be.

When you’re dealing with infinite potential, infinite possibilities, infinite awareness, and infinite capability, you don’t dictate.

You don’t go to God and say, “Yes, I want a car. I want a plane.”

How do you know that plane is actually good for you?

What if you get the plane and it crashes?

What if you buy that car and one of your friends drives it and kills someone—or kills themselves?

What if what you think is a blessing turns out to be something completely different?

That’s the point.

You don’t know.

So why dictate?

Go with the flow.

Trust.

Give thanks.

And let the infinite intelligence that sees what you cannot see determine the outcome.

Thy will be done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🔥 “A clash of philosophies, not just a face-off” .

🔥 Perhaps humanity itself is the abomination that must be purified by🔥 - from a Non-Anthropocentric Vantage Point .

How a DNA-activated weapon could theoretically work (using current or speculative bioengineering principles).