Reality is fuckries, when other races, other colors, people, strangers, remind you and feel like relatives so much to create nostalgia.


Reality is fuckries, when other races, other colors, people, strangers, remind you and feel like relatives so much to create nostalgia.

This is another one of the so many several articles that I really don't want to write, but I'm compelled. I'm not really into pontificating, but writing is better, I doubt my singing these as songs, or talking directly will do a better job, so I'll write, you know what I mean?  
WTF, OMG, nowadays, I'm writing, writing so much. I mean, I'm a musician for starters, but this writing, it's not something I want to do. It's like I'm compelled to.
I mean, I'm writing several articles about reincarnation and about why spiritualists, metaphysical people and blah blah blah, why people don't connect Jesus Christ, "love thy neighbor as thyself" to reincarnation. Because the enemy might have been you, and in future you might be the enemy.
What I'm explaining, or what I'm trying to say in simple lay terms is:
imagine if there's any validity to reincarnation, the people you call your enemies today or your friends, they might actually be your great-grandchildren, your relatives in another life. I make it simpler. 
Let's say you have children today, and then they have children. When you die, if you come back, if reincarnation is true and you do somehow unfortunately come back into another race and you interact with those people, to you they're strangers because you come from somewhere else. 
You know, you come from another country, another location, another whatever, and they're strangers. They might even be white or black, and you might be Chinese or Indian. But in a previous life, you were actually them. That's what I'm trying to say.
This blew my mind because I've noticed it several times all my life. You know, I have forced myself sometimes, censored myself, I didn't want to touch this publicly, but its too much, sometimes talking to people of other races It's almost as if you're talking to a relative and you have no idea who these people are. You just interact.
My time was once saved in Baden-Baden by a Scottish white guy, we were at the train station, anyway, something happened. He came out. He confessed that I felt like he knew me and whatever. But we were able to map that down because he used to live in Portnall Road in London, which is like two miles or a mile from where I lived before he migrated to Germany. 
So maybe he got the London whatever vibe from me. But I don't know. But when I was talking to this guy, I swear to God, I felt like I knew him somewhere. He just kept reminding me of some sort of long-lost uncle or something, or I don't know. It's too much.
And then, I mean, I could cite so many stories all my life. Maybe it's because I'm a highly evolved being or whatever. Maybe I'm sensitive or whatever.
But recently, what made me write this article, what really forced my hands is I went to my local chemist and the guy who served me, he was a young Asian kid. I think he was the son of the proprietor, probably just over 21, in his mid - late 20's. 
So when I was talking to this guy, I'm sure the guy must have looked at me and thought I was in a trance because when I was talking to this guy, I just remembered a childhood friend. 
Not only the mannerisms, not only the eye movements, you know when people talk to you and they look down and then they look up, not only the calm... everything around him reminded me of this person who is another race. 
The guy, the person I was being reminded of is an African, also a musician but an internationally more famous one [ for record purposes, i'll show him this article eventually ] . Meanwhile, this guy, the guy who was reminding me of stuff, was Indian.
So what I'm thinking is there's so much that we haven't really connected with this "love thy neighbor as thyself" and reincarnation. 
Reality is really fucked up when total strangers, I'm talking about Chinese people, I'm talking about Indian, when they remind some African like myself of someone he knows. I'm sure many of you have these feelings when you go somewhere and you connect to people, and that person is not necessarily from your race, or you just connect. It just feel familiar. But you don't know why.
So I'm thinking there's something else going on here. Something else is really weird about humanity that, I mean, we're functioning at three percent of our brain capacity, some say less. This is deep. Humanity, we need to evolve. We need to research and get really serious. You know, I'm not talking about the law of one and all these hijacked concepts.
But there's something going on here, and if my instincts/ supposition's accurate --HAAA it means I am my brother and my sister's keeper,  really means I am my own keeper beyond primate devolved blind bat status, OMG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ”ฅ “A clash of philosophies, not just a face-off”. By General Handsome Black Dude AKA ''God Knows Her Own ''

๐Ÿ”ฅ Perhaps humanity itself is the abomination that must be purified by๐Ÿ”ฅ - from a Non-Anthropocentric Vantage Point .

How a DNA-activated weapon could theoretically work (using current or speculative bioengineering principles).